May 11, 2015

One Blogger is Good. Two Bloggers are Better!


Meeting new people is always interesting. Meeting new bloggers is even more exciting!:) This Saturday I had a chance to get acquainted with Onyinye from Modavracha blog while she was visiting Kyiv:) 
We met in the shopping mall (nothing strange, right?), took outfit photos (nobody's surprised) and visited a couple of clothes stores (that's logical, I guess:D) Anyway, it was really interesting to see how other bloggers pose and behave in front of the camera:) 
Btw, if you remember from the previous post, I told you about my 14-day no sugar challenge. So today was my first day and it was absolutely ok:) Although I was really sad when I saw photos of the ice cream:D Well, maybe that's only the beginning, but I think everything will be alright:) Would you like to challenge yourself too?)
hat, jacket, jeans - pull&bear
top, bag - second hand
shoes - mellow yellow

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3 

2 comments:

  1. Классный образ! Вы здорово сочетали платье с джинсами!
    ONLYJANINA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Это не платье, так как там слишком большие разрезы))
      спасибо!)

      Delete