September 28, 2015

At the Crosswalk

army green coat - shein (buy here, I ordered size M)
jeans - shein (buy here)
striped top - dresslink (buy here, I ordered size L)
hat - stradivarius
shoes - new look
bag - cambridge satchel
watch - daniel wellington (buy here)
np: Mario M – Let Me Out

I've been dreaming about photos at the crosswalk for who-knows-how-much-time! But, of course, when the road is busy and lots of cars are passing by it's quite impossible to do. Luckily, yesterday there was an international marathon organized in Kyiv and some roads were closed. So I had a perfect chance to stand on the roadway for as much time as I needed:) At that moment I understood that I love sport:D
And yes, finally autumn is here and I can wear real autumn outfits:) Army green coat, skinny jeans, and a striped top seemed like a good idea yesterday. And as we all know, autumn can't be without warm brown colors, so I chose my accessories of this color.

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak:)
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

4 comments:

  1. Оооо я тоже на выходных хотела сделать фото на дороге, но машины не дали(((

    http://bezdushna.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ох, а мне как раз повезло!
      ничего, еще получится)) я тоже давно мечтала и вот наконец)

      Delete
  2. очень красивый образ)
    случайно наткнулась на твой блог, теперь буду постоянным читателем)

    http://www.makingindustry.net/

    ReplyDelete