September 29, 2015

Button-Up Skirt Freak and Impulsive Shopper

button-up skirt - shein (buy here, I ordered size M)
belt bag - marimir (buy here)
shirt - second hand
sneakers - zara
np: Sarah Jaffe – Pretender

Yeeeeey! My third button-up skirt is finally with me! And the fourth one is on its way to me, haha:)  I'm definitely a fan of such skirts:) Looking so simple yet very stylish, they can be worn in so many different ways. Believe me, you should have it in your wardrobe too:) You won't regret!:)
Another thing that I adore and wear very often is this black belt bag:) I had been craving for one for a long time and eventually I found the one I really like. Some time ago I visited a festival of Ukrainian designers and not even as a customer - I was selling pyjamas there (why? that's another story already:D). At some moment, I went to buy some tea, but I came back with a cup in one hand and this bag from MariMir in the other. Impulsive shopping as it is!:)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments:

  1. очень понравился твой блог)
    с удовольствием буду читать!

    http://www.makingindustry.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt so much! Your looks totally gorgeous! Love it!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete