October 20, 2015

Off-Shoulder Again

off-shoulder top - lucluc (buy here, I ordered size S)
jacket, hat - pull&bear
jeans - second hand
shoes - new look
np: Will Heard & Cara Delevingne – Sonnentanz

For a few days, autumn seemed to forget that it was autumn:) And I wasn't not even sad because of it as I had a perfect chance to wear my beautiful off-shoulder top from LucLuc. My first thought was to combine it with a skirt, but then I went for these mom jeans, a biker jacket, and boots. And the reason for it was quite usual - just not to have a completely girly look:)
On the day when these pictures were taken, I met with wonderful Kristina. It was really interesting to work with a new for me photographer - a new approach to shooting, new angles, new tasks for a photo:) During this photoshoot, I was jumping, spinning, walking - and I like what we have in the long run:) 

Thanks for the photos to Kristina Klochai:)
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments: