January 11, 2016

Jacquard Dress

jacguard dress - grishko design (buy here)
bag - dresslink (buy here)
boots - zara
watch - daniel wellington 
beret - second hand
np: Cake – Frank Sinatra

I've been dreaming about such type of a flouncing dress for more than a year. I even created different outfits with such dresses - that's what I do when I crave for some garments:) You can see these collages here if you want:)
So when I saw this dress in Grishko Design's instagram I understood - I want it, I need it, I love it! No doubts. Especially if is it's yellow - one of my favorite colors. Especially if it's made in Ukraine - I always feel proud when I'm wearing such things.
And yes, even romantic and girlish dresses I prefer wearing with biker boots:)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3


Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

4 comments: