August 25, 2016

PopCorn Skirt

skirt - shein (sold out, buy other skirts here)
top - second hand
watch - mockberg (buy here)
jewellery - stacey jewellery (buy here)
bag - mari mir (buy here)
sneakers - converse

np: Woodkid – Teenage Dream

The main element of this outfit is definitely a denim midi skirt. Being a great alternative to jeans, it can be worn with leather jackets, black tights and boots, oversized sweaters, turtlenecks - there are so many variants! It's decorated with a PopCorn patch, and as you know different patches become more and more trendy these days. You can take your old denim jacket and make it almost a brand new one! Another variant - going to some Second-hand store and buy it there, usually there are lots of denim jackets in such places. I have three denim jackets in my wardrobe and all of them I'm bought there. So I know what I'm talking about:) 

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak:)

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment